December 11, 2006

Pocket Find


Funny thing happened to me out at the airport on Saturday. It was alittle cold outside so a few of my airport buddies and I were standing around a heater in a friends hangar. I had worn my old leather jacket to the airport as to not mess up the new one working around the airplane. I reached into my inside pocket and found the bill of sale for when I purchased my first airplane! Of all the things to still be left in that pocket! Wonder why I never found it sooner... and had it really been since November 20th 1991 that I had looked in that pocket!?


Taylorcraft BC-12D, N96542, SN 8842 - $10,000.


This little piece of paper is getting put away in a safe place! (Picture above was taken seven months later when I flew the Taylorcraft solo from TX to WI for the Oshkosh airshow!)

No comments:

2023 Aviators Gift Guide

 We have a some recommendations for you to order a few last minute Christmas gifts for the aviation enthusiast in your life. There might jus...