December 28, 2008

Feels good to fly!

With the holidays being so busy with family and friends I have not flown much lately. Happy that my 170 just fires right up and flies perfectly when I want to go. Slid out to the airport late this afternoon and flew for about 20 minutes. Looking forward to flying adventures in 2009!

The last couple weeks I have been dumping my collection of aircraft photos on to a portable drive. My wife found a good deal on a 20 gig drive that hold TONS of my photos! Now that the airshow photos have been moved to one place I am starting files of individual aircraft types. Hope to be posting more photos soon!

Happy Holidays to ALL!

No comments:

2023 Aviators Gift Guide

 We have a some recommendations for you to order a few last minute Christmas gifts for the aviation enthusiast in your life. There might jus...