July 6, 2009

July 4th Flying


About two weeks ago I had a crew from Detail Werks come out and help me catch up on my polishing. They did a professional job and the shine is the best it has been in years. I highly recommend these guys. If you have a polished airplane and you are in the DFW area. Give Brian a call and tell him Dan sent you.
July 4th my buddy Jay and I took to the skies. It was warm and bumpy but worth the flight. We also took some time to shoot some videos of the flying. Hope to release that video soon. The picture above was taken out in the sunshine so the new polish job can be seen at its best!

No comments:

2023 Aviators Gift Guide

 We have a some recommendations for you to order a few last minute Christmas gifts for the aviation enthusiast in your life. There might jus...